- 3 cups ketchup
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle light beer
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper, divided
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Stir ketchup, beer, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper together in a pot over medium-low heat. Bring to a simmer.
- Mix ground beef, ground pork, bread crumbs, egg, Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Roll mixture into cocktail-sized meatballs. Place meatballs in sauce and simmer until flavors blend and meatballs are cooked through, 4 to 6 hours.
Cocktail Beer Balls, recipe