- 3 1/3 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 1/3 cups warm water
- 1/3 cup agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 4 teaspoons vital wheat gluten
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachio nuts
- Place white whole wheat flour, water, agave syrup, oil, flax seeds, vital wheat gluten, yeast, and salt in a bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Run "dough" cycle. Add cranberries, hazelnuts, almonds, and pistachios during the second kneading cycle.
- Grease an 8x4-inch loaf pan. Remove dough from the machine. Punch down gently and form into a loaf. Place in the pan. Cover and let rise until almost doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until top of the loaf is golden brown, about 40 minutes.
cranberry nut whole wheat yeast bread, recipe