- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguini pasta
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cube chicken bouillon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large saute pan, heat oil, butter and garlic over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until juices run clear. Remove chicken from pan let cool and slice diagonally into long strips. Reserve oil in pan.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain.
- Reheat oil in pan, add onion and saute, stirring often, until onion is soft but still white. Add bullion cube and water; bring to a boil and simmer uncovered for approximately 10 minutes. Stir in cream, milk, green onions and Parmesan cheese.
- Place pasta in a bowl, layer chicken slices in a decorative pattern over pasta, pour sauce over top of chicken and around pasta. Garnish with parsley or any herbs you desire. Serve immediately.
Creamy Chicken on Linguine, recipe