- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground chile pepper
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 lemons, juiced
- Mix flour, coriander, cumin, chile pepper, mustard powder, turmeric, and salt together in a bowl. Mix in water until a paste forms. Stir in skim milk and yogurt.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pot over medium heat. Add cumin seeds; heat until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add spice paste; heat for 1 minute. Add cauliflower to the pot and toss with spice paste until completely coated. Cover and cook cauliflower over medium-low heat, stirring several times to coat and prevent burning, until tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Stir lemon juice into the cauliflower just before serving.
curried cauliflower (ndian style), recipe