- 8 cups water
- 2 cups chopped baby carrots
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough, separated and chopped
- Combine water, carrots, onion, celery, thyme, rosemary, salt, and black pepper in a large pot; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes. Add chicken to soup and cook until no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes.
- Drop biscuit pieces into soup and cook until dumplings are cooked through, 10 to 20 minutes.
Easy Chicken and Dumplings with Vegetables, recipe