- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat butter and cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well-blended, about 30 seconds. Beat in 1 1/4 cups sugar and vanilla extract until mixture is light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, allowing each egg to blend into the butter mixture before adding the next. Pour in the flour mixture alternately with the milk, mixing until just incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips; mixing just enough to evenly combine. Pour the batter into prepared pan.
- Mix pecans, 1/4 cup sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool on a wire rack. Serve warm.
Easy Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake, recipe