- 1 (24 ounce) jar Ragu® Hearty Traditional Sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked spaghetti
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts
- 4 ounces pitted and halved black kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Combine Ragu(R) Sauce and water in a large pot. Break the spaghetti in half (if desired) and place into the pot. Bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Stir in artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, capers, garlic, grape tomatoes, crushed red pepper flakes, and parsley. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until pasta is cooked to desired tenderness, 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from the heat and serve warm. Garnish with additional fresh parsley and red pepper if desired.
Easy One-Pot Pasta Puttanesca, recipe