- 1 (12 ounce) package dry spaghetti
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 egg yolks, room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Coarsely ground black pepper, to taste
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces diced bacon
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese for serving
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, whisk the eggs, yolks, Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix, a small pinch of black pepper, and cheese together in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet set over medium heat. Add the bacon and saute for about about 5 to 7 minutes, until beginning to crisp.
- Drain pasta, reserving 1 cup of the pasta water. Add pasta to the skillet with the bacon over low heat. Stir to coat the pasta. Transfer pasta and bacon to a bowl, add the egg mixture and a small amount of the reserved pasta water for creaminess. Toss well to coat. Serve immediately with extra cheese for garnish.
easy ranch spaghetti carbonara, recipe