- 1 (12.5 fl oz) can chicken breast chunks, drained
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise, or to taste
- 1 (7 inch) whole wheat tortilla
- 4 cheese squares, or as needed
- heart toothpicks
- 2 cheese squares with heart toothpicks
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup mixed salad greens
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into the shape of a red cross
- 1/3 large jicama, sliced into matchsticks
- 10 round 7-grain crackers
- 1/2 (6 ounce) package fruit-flavored gelatin snacks, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 (.75 ounce) packages fruit snack roll (such as Betty Crocker® Fruit Roll-ups™)
- 2 tablespoons yellow candy-coated milk chocolate candies
- dinosaur-shaped magic grow capsules
- Mix chicken, celery, green onion, and mayonnaise together in a bowl to make chicken salad.
- Slice tortilla into pieces that resemble bandages; place cheese squares over the middle of each bandage. Pour Italian dressing into a vial to represent peroxide.
- Lay salad greens over the bottom of a container that resembles a first aid kit. Lay the bell pepper red cross on top. Place chicken salad in its own compartment. Arrange bandages, cheese squares with heart toothpicks, peroxide, splints (jicama), eye patches (round crackers), swabs soaking in iodopovidone (gelatin cubes), and gauze (fruit rolls) in the container. Place aspirin (yellow candies) and magic grow capsules in mini silicone muffin cups; add to the kit.
First Aid Lunch Kit, recipe