- 1 (16 ounce) package spinach linguine
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, cut into thirds
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup garlic scapes, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook linguine at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain.
- While pasta boils, process grape tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, garlic scapes, olive oil, basil leaves, sun-dried tomatoes, and lemon juice in a food processor until smooth; season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Cook spinach leaves in hot skillet until slightly wilted, about 3 minutes; add drained linguine and pesto sauce. Cook and stir to coat linguine is sauce and until everything is hot, 2 to 3 minutes.
Garlic Scape Pesto on Spinach Linguine, recipe