- 3 cups wide egg noodles
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes; drain.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in turkey and onion. Cook and stir until turkey mixture is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink, about 10 minutes; drain. Stir in tomato sauce and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Combine milk, cream cheese, parsley, and garlic in a small saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until cream cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Toss noodles with cream cheese mixture; transfer to prepared baking dish. Top with turkey mixture and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted, 15 to 30 minutes.
Ground Turkey Noodle Bake, recipe