- Mango Salsa:
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 8 taco shells
- 4 (6 ounce) mahi mahi fillets, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Stir mango, avocado, tomato, red onion, red pepper, parsley, canola oil, brown sugar, lime juice, cider vinegar, hot pepper sauce, salt, and ground black pepper together in a bowl. Refrigerate salsa for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Heat taco shells in preheated oven until crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Season mahi mahi with 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook mahi mahi in olive oil until fish flakes easily, about 3 minutes per side.
- Place mahi mahi slices in taco shells and top with mango salsa.
Healthy Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa, recipe