- 1 pound potatoes, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 pinch dry mustard powder
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place potato chunks into a 9x13-inch baking dish, drizzle with olive oil, and toss potatoes to coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and stir cremini mushrooms, onion, honey, rosemary, thyme, sage, mustard powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper into the potatoes.
- Return baking dish to oven and bake until mushrooms and potatoes are tender, about 15 more minutes.
Honey-Roasted Potatoes and Mushrooms, recipe