- 2 Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 6 cups thinly sliced kale
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Toss apples with lemon juice in a large bowl to coat. Add kale, bacon, avocado, and almonds; toss to mix.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, mustard, pepper, and salt together in a bowl until smooth; drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
Kale, Apple, Avocado, and Bacon Salad, recipe