- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cups water
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 7 dry lasagna noodles, broken into pieces
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- salt to taste
- Cook and stir the ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat until the meat is browned, about 10 minutes; drain excess grease. Pour in the water, bring to a boil, and stir in the bouillon cubes until the cubes are dissolved. Mix in broken lasagna noodles, tomato soup, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, and black pepper. Reduce heat to a simmer, and cook until the lasagna noodle pieces are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Remove about 1 cup of sauce from the skillet, and mix with the cornstarch; return mixture to skillet, and simmer to thicken, about 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt.
Lasagna Helper, recipe