- 1 serving cooking spray
- 2 large zucchinis, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 1/4 cup dry onion soup mix
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 10 leaves chopped fresh basil
- Heat a large skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Stir zucchinis, onion, carrot, garbanzo bean flour, onion soup mix, and egg whites together in a bowl until well mixed. Divide zucchini mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into large patties.
- Pan-fry zucchini patties in the hot skillet until brown and crispy, about 3 minutes per side.
- Place mayonnaise, water, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and basil in a food processor; pulse until mixture is smooth. Drizzle over zucchini pancakes to serve.
Low-Cal Zucchini Pancakes with Low-Fat Basil Dressing, recipe