- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (12 ounce) pork tenderloins
- Whisk honey, soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, ginger, ketchup, garlic, parsley, onion powder, cayenne pepper, and cinnamon in a bowl; pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add pork, coat with marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove pork from the marinade, and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook the pork tenderloins on preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, 20 to 30 minutes, turning occasionally. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Marinated Grilled Pork Tenderloin, recipe