- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted, and cut into small cubes
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup picante sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 yellow onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Mix black beans avocado, corn, red bell pepper, picante sauce, cilantro, onion, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, and cumin in a large bowl until ingredients are well integrated.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until salad is chilled, at least 1 hour.
Mexican-Style Black Bean and Corn Salad, recipe