- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 2 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chunk light tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 2 (4 ounce) cans baby shrimp, drained
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 pinch paprika
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes; drain. Rinse macaroni with cold water until chilled; drain.
- Mix mayonnaise, white vinegar, seasoned salt, sugar, garlic powder, and black pepper in a large bowl with a whisk until smooth. Stir tuna, baby shrimp, cucumber, and sweet onion into the mayonnaise mixture to coat ingredients completely; add chopped eggs and stir. Pour chilled macaroni into the bowl and stir; top with sliced eggs. Garnish salad with paprika.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour to overnight before serving.
My Mom's Awesome Macaroni Salad (enough to feed a crowd!), recipe