- 1/2 head white cabbage, finely chopped
- 1/2 head red cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 spears dill pickle, chopped (optional)
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®)
- 1/4 cup dill pickle juice, or more to taste (optional)
- 4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- Mix white cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, onion, and pickle together in a bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, salad dressing, pickle juice, Cajun seasoning, vinegar, and adobo seasoning together in a bowl until well combined. Combine dressing with the cabbage mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour 45 minutes.
nadine's tangy fish tacos slaw, recipe