- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared brown mustard
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed nuts
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound whitefish fillets
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise and brown mustard. In a medium bowl, mix dry bread crumbs, shredded coconut, chopped mixed nuts, sugar, salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Dip fish in the mayonnaise mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange coated fish fillets in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until fish is easily flaked with a fork.
nutty coconut fish, recipe