- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 1/4 cups beef stock
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- Combine cornstarch, salt, parsley, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl.
- Pour cornstarch mixture, milk, beef stock, and egg noodles into the skillet of beef. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in sour cream and Parmesan cheese; do not return to a boil.
One-Pot Ground Beef Stroganoff, recipe