- 2 (8 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger root
- 3 eggs
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, for frying
- Mix tuna, soy sauce, cilantro, 2 tablespoons olive oil, lemon juice, ginger, eggs, kosher salt, black pepper, and almond meal in a food processor or by hand until it reaches a firm consistency. Form mixture into four patties.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a grill pan or skillet over medium heat. Cook tuna burgers in the hot oil until patties are set and and browned on both sides, about 5 minutes per side.
Paleo Tuna Burgers, recipe