- 4 cups peeled and sliced fresh peaches
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix peaches, blackberries, 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Pour butter into a 9x13-inch glass baking dish and evenly coat the bottom and sides. Whisk flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl; mix in milk, stirring just to moisten dry ingredients. Pour batter into prepared baking dish and distribute fruit mixture evenly over the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cobbler is golden brown, about 45 minutes.
Peach and Blackberry Cobbler, recipe