- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- onion powder to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/4 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 large green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- In a bowl, stir together ketchup, mustard, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and maple syrup. Stir in garlic and onion powder. Place chicken in a large resealable freezer bag. Pour in marinade, seal, and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from bag, and reserve marinade. Cut the chicken into thin slices.
- Warm oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in onions, bell pepper, and chicken. Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium, and stir in reserved marinade. Cook about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Phi Sig Chicken, recipe