- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can slices canned pineapple, chopped
- Preheat a lightly oiled griddle over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a small bowl, beat together egg, orange juice, buttermilk, and canola oil. Whisk into the flour mixture. Stir in pineapple.
- Pour batter about 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared griddle. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, until bubbly. Flip, and continue cooking until lightly browned.
pineapple orange pancakes, recipe