- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 2 cups water
- 8 fluid ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Place chicken broth, rotini, water, heavy cream, mild Cheddar cheese, sharp Cheddar cheese, extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, butter, Parmesan cheese, yellow mustard, salt, and black pepper in a pressure cooker. Seal and bring to high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions. Once full pressure is reached, cook for 7 minutes.
- Release pressure using quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions.
Pressure Cooker Macaroni and Cheese, recipe