- cooking spray
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a large jelly roll pan with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl with an electric hand mixer until foamy; add white sugar, vegetable oil, and pumpkin. Beat on medium speed until incorporated, 2 minutes.
- Mix flour, baking powder, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Beat flour mixture into egg mixture on low speed until just combined, 1 minute. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla together in a bowl with an electric hand mixer until creamy. Gradually add confectioners' sugar; beat until smooth. Spread frosting evenly over cooled pumpkin cake; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting, recipe