- 1 cup quinoa
- hot water to cover
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Soak quinoa in a bowl with enough hot water to cover for 5 minutes; drain.
- Mix yeast flakes, chives, sea salt, onion powder, dill, and turmeric together in a bowl. Stir drained quinoa, yeast flake mixture, 1 3/4 cup water, butter, and vinegar together in a slow cooker.
- Place chicken breasts on top of quinoa mixture; season lightly with salt. Combine mustard and honey in a bowl; spoon over chicken breasts.
- Cook on High for 3 hours.
Quinoa and Honey Mustard Chicken Slow Cooker Meal, recipe