- 1/2 pound fettuccine
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup sliced smoked sausage
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil.
- Boil the fettuccine until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain and transfer pasta to a large serving bowl.
- Heat the butter and garlic in a large skillet over medium-high heat; stir in the sausage, tomatoes, broccoli, bell pepper, mushrooms and green onion.
- Cook and stir until the sausage is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in chicken, shrimp, white wine, cajun seasoning, milk, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Cook and stir until shrimp until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve over pasta and sprinkle with pepper and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
Ragin' Cajun Pasta, recipe