- 1 (6 ounce) can pink salmon, drained
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch paprika, or to taste
- 1 onion, halved, divided
- 4 slices gluten-free bread slices, toasted
- 1/2 avocado, sliced, or to taste
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- Combine salmon, Greek yogurt, celery, mustard, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and paprika in a medium bowl.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill 1 onion half until tender and beginning to caramelize, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Remove from grill; slice when cool enough to handle.
- Spread salmon salad over each slice of bread. Top with grilled onions, avocado, and baby spinach.
salmon salad sandwich, recipe