- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 links chicken sausage, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 head cauliflower, grated
- 1/2 zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Melt ghee in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in sausage and grated cauliflower; cook for 3 minutes more. Add zucchini and cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and nutmeg into the skillet; cook over medium heat until creamy, 5 to 7 minutes.
Sausage, Zucchini, and Cauli Keto Risotto, recipe