- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup with garlic
- 1 cup water
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix (such as Lipton®)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 4 (4 ounce) beef cube steaks
- 2/3 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- Whisk cream of mushroom soup, water, and onion soup mix in a slow cooker until thoroughly combined.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion in the hot oil until browned, about 20 minutes. Transfer onion to a bowl, leaving oil in skillet.
- Brown cube steaks in the hot skillet, about 5 minutes per side. Place cube steaks into slow cooker and top with onions. Cook on Low until cube steaks are tender, 5 to 6 hours.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain. Serve cube steaks and mushroom gravy over egg noodles.
Slow Cooker Autumn Delight, recipe