- 3 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 large stalks celery, diced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 pound kielbasa, diced
- 3/4 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into cubes
- 1 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/2 pound fresh medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Stir the broth,Creole seasoning, green pepper, onion, garlic, black pepper, celery, tomatoes, kielbasa, chicken and rice in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the shrimp to the cooker. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through.
Slow Cooker Jambalaya, recipe