- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 cup sour cream (not reduced-fat)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup whole milk, warmed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Whisk together peanut butter, sour cream, butter, and boiling water in a large bowl (mixture will be very thick). Stir flour mixture into peanut butter mixture until fully combined, then stir in chocolate chips.
- Generously coat a 6-quart oval slow cooker with cooking spray. Spread batter evenly in slow cooker.
- Whisk together white sugar, cocoa powder, milk, and vanilla in a small bowl until smooth. Pour over batter.
- Cover and cook on High until sides of cake begin to pull away from ceramic liner and appear solid (the center will still be soft), 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Fudge Cake, recipe