- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey, or more to taste
- 1 cup chopped potatoes, or more to taste
- 1 cup chopped carrots, or more to taste
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch poultry seasoning
- 1/2 (10 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough (such as Pillsbury Grands!®), cut into squares
- Mix cream of chicken soup, chicken broth, turkey, potatoes, carrots, onion, butter, garlic powder, and poultry seasoning together in a slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 3 hours; stir. Arrange biscuits atop turkey mixture and cook until biscuits are cooked through, about 1 more hour.
Slow Cooker Turkey and Dumplings, recipe