- 2 1/2 pounds lean ground turkey
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 pound cooked lentils
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen pearl onions
- 1 (8 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Cook turkey in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain.
- Transfer turkey to a slow cooker. Add tomatoes, lentils, pumpkin puree, pinto beans, pearl onions, green chile peppers, and garlic. Stir in water, brown sugar, chili powder, pumpkin pie spice, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and cook on Low until flavors combine, 6 to 10 hours.
Spooky Slow Cooker Turkey Lentil Chili, recipe