- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced into thin rings
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups julienned carrots
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook spaghetti pasta in boiling water until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Cook garlic in oil for 1 minute. Stir in onion, and cook until soft. Stir in chicken, and cook until juices run clear. Mix in the broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots, and cook for 2 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Season with soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Toss pasta with vegetables, and serve warm.
stir fried pasta with veggies, recipe