- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place the sweet potato chunks into a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with the olive oil, then sprinkle the brown sugar, paprika, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, poultry seasoning, chili powder, and cayenne pepper overtop. Toss until the potatoes are evenly coated with the seasoning. Spread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then turn the potatoes over with a spatula, and continue baking until the sweet potatoes are golden and tender, 10 to 15 minutes more.
Sweet and Spicy Sweet Potatoes, recipe