- 2 cups spiral pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup French salad dressing
- 1 (7 ounce) bag corn chips
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spiral pasta at a boil, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes; drain.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in ground beef. Cook and stir until beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Drain and discard any excess grease. Stir taco seasoning into beef mixture; cool.
- Stir beef mixture into pasta; toss lettuce, tomatoes, Cheddar cheese, onion, French dressing, and corn chips into pasta mixture. Top with sour cream.
Taco Pasta Salad, recipe