- cooking spray
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Graham Crumbs:
- 2 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Triple Berry Filling:
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 8 ounces fresh blackberries
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
- Mix cake mix, 1 cup water, eggs, and vegetable oil in a stand mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium and mix for 2 minutes more. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cake is golden brown, about 25 minutes. Cool cake at room temperature for 10 minutes. Keep oven on.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together in a bowl; spread onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake graham cracker crumb mixture for 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature and store in an airtight container.
- Mix strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, sugar, 1/3 cup water, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice together in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until fruit is soft and easily mashed, 7 to 8 minutes. Mash berries together with a fork and cool for 5 minutes.
- Poke 5 rows of 6 holes in the cake using the handle of a wooden spoon, creating 30 holes. Drizzle 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk over the entire cake. Pour berry mixture over cake and spread using a spatula, ensuring berry mixture goes into the holes. Cover cake and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Place cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment; mix on high until very smooth, at least 3 minutes. Add the remaining sweetened condensed milk, 1/4 cup lemon juice, and sea salt; mix for 1 minute. Spread cream cheese mixture over the cooled cake. Cover and chill cake, 3 hours to overnight.
- Slice into 12 large pieces and top each with graham cracker crumb mixture.
Triple Berry Cheesecake Poke Cake, recipe