- 4 slices Dietz & Watson Gourmet Smoked Bacon
- 2 slices multigrain bread
- 6 slices Dietz & Watson Originals Herbed Turkey
- 4 slices Dietz & Watson Originals Cheddar Cheese
- 2 leaves lettuce
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 2 ounces Dietz & Watson Hoagie Dressing
- Cook Bacon in a cold pan on low until crisp.
- While bacon is cooking, cut bread, D&W Originals Cheddar, D&W Originals Herbed Turkey, and lettuce into 2 inch squares. Cut slices of cooked bacon into thirds.
- On a 10- to 12-inch skewer, layer bread, lettuce, cheese, bacon and cherry tomato. Repeat once more, then top with last piece of bread.
- Serve with a side of D&W Hoagie Dressing for dipping.
Turkey Club Skewer, recipe