- 2 cups peeled and diced potatoes
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups fat free half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha chili garlic sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 slices bacon - cooked and crumbled
- Combine potatoes, mixed vegetables, onions, celery, parsley and Swanson(R) Chicken Broth in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer gently until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in turkey and poultry seasoning.
- Whisk flour and the half-and-half together until smooth. Stir mixture slowly into the saucepan. Stir until slightly thickened, or until mixture reaches a chowder-like consistency. Add sriracha sauce, salt, and pepper, mixing well.
- Ladle into soup bowls; garnish with crumbled bacon.
Turkey-Potato Chowder Recipe, recipe