- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 ribs celery, sliced
- 3 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 2 cups leftover stuffing
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, minced
- 6 cups turkey stock
- 1 1/2 cups egg noodles (optional)
- Melt butter in a stockpot over low heat. Add celery, carrots, onion; cook and stir until tender, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in turkey, stuffing, tomatoes, and parsley. Pour in turkey stock. Bring soup to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, until flavors combine, about 1 hour.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until tender yet firm to the bite, 7 to 9 minutes. Drain.
- Scoop hot noodles into deep serving bowls; ladle soup on top.
Turkey Stuffing Soup, recipe