- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Coat the inside of a slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Whisk flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl. Whisk peanut butter, sour cream, melted butter, almond extract, and 2 tablespoons boiling water in a separate bowl until smooth. Stir flour mixture into peanut butter mixture to make a very thick batter. Scoop batter into prepared slow cooker.
- Whisk white sugar, cocoa powder, and 2 cups of boiling water in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Pour chocolate mixture over batter in slow cooker.
- Cook on High until cake begins to pull away from the sides of the cooker and feels firm on top, about 1 1/2 hours. Allow to cool 15 minutes before serving. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Warm Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Cake, recipe