- cooking spray
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray 4 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, 1 tablespoon white sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Whisk milk, 2 tablespoons butter, and apple cider vinegar together in a small bowl. Pour over the flour mixture; mix until a soft dough forms.
- Dust a flat work surface with flour. Roll dough out to a 6x7-inch rectangle. Spread remaining 2 tablespoons butter on top.
- Mix remaining 1 tablespoon white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over the buttered dough.
- Roll dough lengthwise into a log. Cut into 4 pieces using a sharp serrated knife. Place 1 piece in each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown on all sides, 13 to 15 minutes.
Yeast-Free Cinnamon Rolls, recipe