- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 10 inch pie pan.
- Combine zucchini, tomato, onion, and Parmesan cheese in prepared pie pan. In a small bowl, combine biscuit mix, milk, eggs, and salt and pepper. Beat until smooth, then pour over vegetable mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
Zucchini Tomato Pie, recipe