- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger root, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Stir Fry:
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 red onion, cut into 1 inch long strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch long strips
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 cup canned adzuki beans, drained
- 2 small mangos - peeled and cut into strips
- To make the sauce, blend the coconut milk, cilantro, lime juice, ginger, garlic, and agave nectar in a blender until smooth; set aside.
- Heat the peanut oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, bell pepper, and carrot in the hot oil until the carrot is tender, about 10 minutes. Add the adzuki beans and mango; cook and stir until the mango is hot. Pour the sauce overtop to serve.
Adzuki Bean Mango Stir Fry with Cilantro Lime Coconut Sauce, recipe