- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine flour and baking soda. Set aside. In another large mixing bowl, combine butter, white sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and pudding mix. Beat until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually stir in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop batter by heaping teaspoonfuls, about 2 inches apart, onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 9 to 9 1/2 minutes, or until browned.
amy's chocolate chip cookies, recipe