- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped and toasted macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, rolled oats, sugar, coconut and macadamia nuts. In a small saucepan, combine the water, honey and baking soda. Bring to a boil, then stir in the butter. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes, then stir into the flour mixture with a wooden spoon. Place tablespoons of dough onto the prepared cookie sheets and flatten slightly with the back of the spoon. Leave about 3 centimeters between cookies.
- Bake for 12 minutes for chewy biscuits, 15 minutes for crunchy, in the preheated oven. Remove from the baking sheet to cool on wire racks.
anzac biscuits with macadamia nuts, recipe